Home and Contents Insurance

Home insurance policies can provide cover for a range of insured events to protect your home, contents and personal effects.

The cover provided by these policies can include:

  • Minimum $20 million legal liability cover
  • New for old replacement
  • Optional worldwide cover for loss or damage to valuables

Loss or damage caused by:

  • Storm including damage to external blinds, gates, fences and landscaping
  • Fire, explosion, earthquake
  • Lightning including power surge
  • Malicious acts, theft or attempted theft
  • Impact by a vehicle, falling trees or branches
  • Escaped liquid (e.g. from washing machines, toilets or hot water systems)
  • Breakage of glass
  • Fusion of an electric motor
  • Flood

If you require a broader level of protection we can extend your home insurance policy to provide cover for accidental damage. Automatic cover is provided for your contents away from your home, anywhere in the world, including cover for bicycles whilst in use.

It’s beneficial to have your home and contents insurance through an insurance broker in the event of a claim. Citycover has a full time claims team that focus on getting our clients full entitlement.

To obtain a quote or learn more about home insurance cover, please phone us on (07) 3270 1500

Get a Quote