Life Insurance can be a godsend for families and businesses of the deceased in the event of death. If you want to leave a lasting legacy to your family you should consider a Life Insurance policy to assure they are taken care of financially if you die unexpectedly.
As your insurance broker of choice we have a number of options available to help protect you, your family and your livelihood.
- Buy Life Insurance Online Now.
- Have a full tailored insurance plan put together by one of our specialist advisers. Speak to us directly on 07 3270 1500.
Who Should Consider a Life Insurance Premium?
- Parents with dependants
- The main income provider of the family
- Business owners and key persons
A Life Insurance lump sum payment is generally not tax deductible. It is payable to your beneficiaries, or your estate. The money that is paid can be used for any purpose the beneficiary chooses.
Did you know…
- 50,000 Australians have heart attacks every year
- Half of all men and a third of women will be diagnosed with cancer before the age of 86
- 1 in 5 families are impacted by the death of a parent, or a serious accident or illness that renders a parent unable to work
It can help with:
- Mortgage and general debt payments
- Protecting a business against the loss of sales and profits
- Providing funding to pay out deceased/disabled business owners shareholdings
- Maintaining business lines of credit
- Providing an income stream
- Providing funds for home modifications
These premiums are generally not tax deductible unless they are held in conjunction with a Superannuation Fund, or have been taken out as key person (revenue) insurance (benefits may be accessible).
To obtain a quote or learn more about the cover available, phone us on (07) 3270 1500.