Travel Insurance provides the peace of mind knowing that you and your family are covered while you are travelling either domestically or internationally. Citycover also specialises in Corporate Travel which is a great option for those who travel in business and for leisure.
The cover provided by these policies can include:
- Medical expenses
- Cancellation or deferment costs
- Emergency travel and accommodation expenses
- Loss or damage to luggage and personal effects
- Rental vehicle excess
- Evacuation and repatriation
- Personal Liability cover
- Optional Snow Sports cover
Corporate Travel Insurance
Citycover can provide a comprehensive Corporate Travel Insurance policy that covers most mishaps that can occur and is designed to meet the needs of both occasional travellers and frequent flyers. It is specifically designed for all businesses that require travel insurance cover for their employees whilst travelling domestically or internationally.
World events resulting from political and social unrest have further increased the risk of business travel. Now it is even more important for organisations with overseas travel commitments to ensure their corporate travel insurance cover is adequate. Your employees will have peace of mind that if anything goes wrong during their travel, they are covered, which extends to their family if they accompanied them on a trip.
Policy benefits can include:
- Cover for events resulting from terrorist attacks, including the use of biological, chemical and nuclear weapons
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- Medical expenses (can be insured for up to 24 months after the journey)
- Cover for all journeys of less than 180 days
- A non-adjustable annual premium
- 24 hour Personal Injury cover
- Blanket Insured coverage (there is no need to name each person travelling)
- War Zone coverage (subject to referral)
To obtain a quote or learn more about Travel Insurance cover, please phone Citycover’s Travel Insurance experts on (07) 3270 1500