Citycover is recognised as one of the leading insurance brokers in the Plant & Machinery field.
Our Plant & Machinery experts can help you with a specifically designed solution when insuring equipment, such as:
- Excavators, Skid Steers & attachments
- Cranes & Lifting Equipment
- Asphalting Machines
- Non-self Propelled Plant
- Concreting Equipment including Booms, Line Pumps, & Satellite Pumps
- Drilling Rigs
- Cranes, Trucks & Tippers
- Farm Equipment
- Mining & Drilling Equipment
Plant & Machinery Insurance needs more cover options and benefits than a standard Commercial Motor Insurance Policy. The risks of damage to high value equipment and liability issues exist in this industry on a daily basis. We can protect you against these risks by providing a specific range of covers that we know will respond when required.
Citycover can also provide protection against financial loss by implementing covers such as:
- Agreed Value/Lease value protection, OR
- Lease Payment protection
The continuance of the business after a loss should be considered by taking:
- Increased Cost of Working cover, OR
- Consequential Loss cover
There are many other risks that we can also protect against:
- Owner Protection Plus – Covering your interests should your vehicle be operated by an employee, outside the manufacturer’s specifications (E.g. Damage caused by accidentally lifting a load which is too heavy for the machine).
- Hired In Plant cover – Your obligation to insure the machine you are hiring & the potential of lost hiring charges should the machine be damaged in your care.
At Citycover, we think outside the square and look for ways to further protect your business against ongoing changes in government legislation.
- Did you know? The PPSR security register is of vital importance for many businesses with the recent change in legislation. Your vehicle may be locked up with liquidators if it is left on the job site of a third party who goes into liquidation…
Whether your business has one machine or one hundred machines, we look after clients big and small and can provide a full risk review at no expense to your business.
To obtain a quote or learn more about the cover, please phone us on (07) 3270 1500